IMPORTANT NOTES ON REGISTRATION:
- AELINCO MEMBERS enjoy reduced registration fees. If you are a member; please ensure that your 2016 membership has been renewed. If you would like to become a member, please visit http://www.aelinco.es for information.
- All AUTHORS whose papers have been accepted are required to register for the Conference. At least one member is required to attend the Conference. If one or more co-authors are not attending, they are still required to register at a reduced fee of €75. If one or more co-authors fail to register, their paper will not be eligible for publication.
- STUDENTS are required to provide proof of student status. After completing your payment, send such proof as an email attachment in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All fees, except non-attending authors, have a reduced EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION FEE. The date to take advantage of this is FEBRUARY 7th, 2016.
- Registration and payment ON ARRIVAL is also possible, but please be aware that we can only accept cash. We would appreciate it if you could let us know beforehand (email@example.com).
- Registration ON SITE at the University of Málaga is available. Please e-mail us if you would like to use this option (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We can provide an INVOICE or receipt of payment if you so desire. Please ask at the registration desk during the Conference.
Registration Fees (in EUR)
|Type||Early Birds (before 7th February, 2016)||After 7th February, 2016|
|Members of AELINCO||95||110|
|Non-members of AELINCO||135||150|