The Organizing Committee invites scholars and researchers to submit their PAPER PROPOSALS on any of the following AELINCO thematic panels:
- Corpus design, compilation and types
- Discourse, literary analysis and corpora
- Corpus-based lexicology and lexicography
- Corpora, contrastive studies and translation
- Corpus and linguistic variation
- Corpus-based computational linguistics
- Corpora, language acquisition and teaching
- Special uses of corpus linguistics
Proposals will be uploaded to EasyChair.
Paper proposals must be extended abstracts written in English or Spanish, and should not exceed 500 words (excluding references). Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format via EasyChair and should not contain explicit references to any of the authors. A shorter (150 words) abstract in English should also be submitted. When submitting your proposal, please select ONE of the available topics, which correspond with the abovementioned AELINCO thematic panels.
The deadline for abstract submission is December 1, 2015.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by January 8, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you in Málaga.
The Organizing Committee